Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Plant the Seeds of Truth

Hello!  This blog is for people who have found my book, Life, Light, Love, and want to learn more about truths stated in it and how I came to know them.

Everyone has a spark of God inside them.
We are all connected.
The purpose of our first life, on Earth, is for our souls to grow by learning to love and care for each other.
We are eternal beings.
God loves us more than we can understand, but someday we will.
The meaning of life is Love.

Maybe it sounds presumptuous of me to say that I know the meaning of life so authoritatively.  I don't want to turn people off by this, but it's the truth and so it's what I'm going to say.

Life, Light, Love is my fourth children's book.  I have found that I love writing and illustrating books, but I hate the business part of selling them.  I didn't think I would write any more, but I began to reconsider when I read this message about two years ago:

"There is a great need for new children’s literature that can aid them in understanding universal truth and if you are so gifted in the craft of writing and illustrating children’s books and media, I admonish you to take up this work."
(Received by Chris from Ophelius, November 18, 2011)

I started playing around with the idea of illustrating another book with quilts, like I did in Thank You for Giraffes.  That didn't go very well.  Then I asked a couple of friends of mine if they could paint the illustrations, but they didn't have the time. I put the idea on the back burner, and then in July of this year, I read this message:

"Now is the time for you to apply what you have learned by using your co-creative powers of self will, and the universe energy of love to make this world a little brighter place in which to live. . . . Today is the day, my friends, to begin, and it does not have to be in a big way, but it requires that you take the first step, and by doing so, we (spirit) will take a step right alongside you and support your endeavors.. . . . Use that creative imagination that you have been endowed with by your Heavenly Father and create something that will benefit, bless someone, or many, who have not yet awakened from the conditioning of this world's rebellious past.  You are the ambassadors of light on this planet--your planet and it is up to you to do the work of the Father.  Once you begin, you shall be amazed at how opportunities to improve that work will be sent your way and supported by Us (spirit.)"
(Received by Chris from Ophelius, July 7, 2013)


 After that I started thinking that maybe I could do the paintings.  I haven't painted since I was a teenager, and I knew that I don't have the ability to do realistic paintings.  But, I figured I could put beautiful colors on a canvas, and I decided to see what happened.  I did the painting which is the cover of Life, Light, Love in two days, and I know that I didn't do it by myself.  I wasn't quite sure what I was going to paint until I did it, and I think that it turned out beautiful.

Anyone who reads this blog is going to quickly find out that politically I am progressive.  I absolutely believe in God, but I don't believe in religion.  I'm not a Bible thumper and I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do or believe.  I just want to tell people what I know, and plant a seed.

It pains me somewhat to know that some might compare me to Michelle Bachman--"God told me to run for president."  God doesn't tell people to do things to increase their personal power and prestige.  Not that Michelle has much of that these days.  But don't get me started on her. . . .

Two days ago there was another message regarding spreading the lessons I wrote about in Life, Light, Love:

In this Correcting Time the main goal--the message--is to make everybody realize that they have the presence of the Father in every moment of their lives.  You have never been alone.  God has always been there listening, giving His love  and waiting for your attention.

This is the truth that you need to reveal to your neighbors.  Many may consider this strange, and they may reject your words or even reply with animosity.  Be concerned only with planting a seed in their hearts and letting time and experience be what makes the seedlings of truth sprout inside these confused and hungry souls.

Even when your words may seem to fall upon deaf ears, they will remain, and one day, when the situation is more appropriate, these words will surface again in the minds of those who heard them and they will be able to initiate the changes that will bring them closer to their eternal destiny.
(Received by Oscar from his Thought Adjuster, March 29, 2011)

So I started this blogLike he says, many will consider this strange.  But I believe that many of you will find your way here because the time is right for you.  It took me most of my adult life to find my way to the 1111 Progress Group.  I will be writing about these messages from Celestial teachers as I blog along, but for any of you eager students who want to read ahead, here is the website: 
http://www.1111angels.net/

Love and Light,
Vivian


No comments:

Post a Comment